The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a summary:
The average container ship can carry about 4,500 containers. This blog was viewed about 15,000 times in 2010. If each view were a shipping container, the blog would have filled about three fully loaded ships.
In 2010, there were 51 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 247 posts. There were 48 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of three megabytes. That’s about four pictures per month.
The busiest day of the year was March 8, 2010, with 165 views, and the most popular post that day was Submission tracking for freelance writers.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were:
Some visitors came searching, mostly for:
- nothing is random
- book video trailers
- robin mizell
- unagented publishers
- social networking for authors
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
- Submission tracking for freelance writers February 2008
- Book reviewers on the Web September 2007
- Adult trade publishers that encourage direct (unagented) submissions March 2009
- FREE ebooks November 2007
- Part 8: Book video trailers October 2007